رفتن به مطلب

dirman
شرکت Air New Zealand در فاصله نزدیک به 20 روز تا اکران فیلم هابیت سرانجام B777-300ER با رنگ آمیزی فیلم The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey را رونمایی کرد.

32382609965525061990_thumb.jpg

43515747528309733174_thumb.jpg

88685673941043212953_thumb.png 88685673941043212953_thumb.png

27735751480190075012_thumb.jpg

84529063687656874916_thumb.png 2190713.jpg

با توجه به سه گانه شدن این فیلم برای قسمت سوم نیز یک فروند هواپیما در نظر گرفته خواهد شد اما هنوز نوع آن را این شرکت مشخص نکرده است. منبع : انجمن مرجع هوانوردی و هوافضای پارسی Airliners.net ---------------------------------- یک موضوع دیگه ای هم در حال حاضر یادم اومد ، اولش میخواستم یک تاپیک با عنوان برنامه های تلویزیونی مرتبط با تالکین و سرزمین میانه تو بخش سینمای تالکین بسازم ، ولی منصرف شدم ، به همین دلیل این موضوع رو در همین جا مطرح میکنم، اگر مدیران محترم صلاح میدونند ، به یک تاپیک مجزا منتقل کنند. چهارشنبه 8 آذر 91 / ساعت 10:00 شب / شبکه من و تو 1 / برنامه از افسانه تا تاریخ / تالکین و ارباب حلقه ها خوش باشید.

زودتر میگفتی اقایون مدیر اگه صلاح میدونن حتی توی اخبار بگن

عکسی از فنلاندی ها که در دمای صفر درجه تو صف وایسادن بلیت هابیت رو بگیرن

http://axgig.com/images/32916494792186689332.jpg

ویرایش شده در توسط dirman

به اشتراک گذاری این پست

لینک به پست
SHIRE

آره تبلیغشو تو من و تو دیدم ، واقعا خوشحال شدم که بالاخره برنامه ای درباره دنیای تالکین و ارباب حلقه ها درست کردن ، واقعا کمبودش حس میشد.

به اشتراک گذاری این پست

لینک به پست
Théoden

دفاعيه‌ي گروه توليدي هابيت در برابر ادعاي يكي از سازمان هاي آمريكا به نام PETA كه البته مال خيلي وقت پيش هستش.

The Hobbit production has always instituted swift and immediate investigations in to any concerns of any kind over the treatment of animals under its care. A prompt and thorough investigation into the recent unsubstantiated allegations by the American organisation, PETA, in to the ‘hobbling’ of a horse during the making of The Hobbit was undertaken. No evidence of such a practice was found to have occurred at any time. Further, the production contacted the owner of the horse concerned who provided the following statement: “I am 100% happy with the return of Shanghai and his condition. In the term that he was leased he was picked up and returned to me two times. On both occasions there was not a mark on him and he was healthy and happy. He has shown no signs of ill-treatment. I would not hesitate in leasing him to the movie again.”

To date, the only horse wranglers whose treatment of animals fell below the production’s standard of care seem to be the two wranglers who have chosen to level this new accusation on the eve of the premiere of the first Hobbit film and who were dismissed by the production over a year ago. Reports of their actions are documented in several written statements dating back to October 2011.

The production regrets that PETA has chosen to make such a serious accusation, which has distressed many of the dedicated Kiwis who worked with animals on the films - including trainers, wranglers, care-givers, farm workers and animal health care professionals - without properly vetting the source from which they received this information.

The production has been inundated with calls of support as regards to this matter

يه چيز هايي ازش فهميدم كه به فارسي واستون نوشتم.

گروه توليدي هابيت هميشه رسيدگي هاي لازم در رابطه با هر موضوعي كه مربوط به درمان حيوانات تحت پوشش خود بوده است انجام داده است. بررسي سريع و جامعي در رابطه با ادعاي بي اساسي كه توسط يكي از سازمان هاي آمريكا PETA با اين مضمون كه در طول ساخت فيلم هابيت يك اسب مي لنگيده انجام شده است. هيچ گونه مدركي كه چنين اتفاقي به وقوع پيوسته ، پيدا نشده است. پيشتر ، گروه توليدي هابيت با صاحب اسب مربوطه ملاقات كردند و او اين گونه اظهار داشت كه : من از بازگشت اسبم شانگهاي ، در نهايت سلامتي خيلي خوشحالم. در مدتي كه من او را اجاره داده بودم ، او دو بار پيش من برگشت . در هر دوبار هيچ گونه علامت بيماري در او نبود و او كاملا سالم بود. من در اجاره دادن دوباره‌ي اسبم به گروه توليدي اين فيلم هيچ گونه درنگي نخواهم كرد.

هم اكنون ، دو نفري كه براي اثبات اين اتهام در روز هاي قبل از اكران هابيت انتخاب شده اند ، همان كساني هستند كه خلاف استاندارد هاي معمول با اسب ها رفتار مي كردند و حدود يك سال پيش از گروه توليدي اخراج شدند. گزارشات عملكرد اين افراد به تاريخ قبل از اكتبر 2011 در چندين اظهارنامه به ثبت رسيده است.

گروه توليدي اظهار تاسف مي كند كه PETA بدون انجام تحقيقات لازم از منبعي كه اين اطلاعات را از آن دريافت كرده است چنين اتهامي را به گروه توليدي وارد كرده است. چيزي كه باعث پريشاني بسياري از كساني كه خود را وقف نگهداري و كار با حيوانات و پرندگان كردند شده است. كساني همچون مربيان ، مراقبان اسب ها ، كارگران مزارع و دامپزشكان .

ویرایش شده در توسط web

به اشتراک گذاری این پست

لینک به پست
Théoden

post-1961-0-93287800-1353935361_thumb.jp post-1961-0-12818000-1353935377_thumb.jp

فرش قرمز هابيت : چهارشنبه ، 28 نوامبر ساعت 6:20 بامداد در لينك زير

fb.com/thehobbitmovie

ویرایش شده در توسط web

به اشتراک گذاری این پست

لینک به پست
dirman

یک سری عکس دیگه:

بیلبورد های تبلیغاتی هابیت در سراسر شهرهای جهان:

http://axgig.com/ima...94274603673.jpg

http://axgig.com/ima...06914420743.jpg

http://axgig.com/ima...08261091282.jpg

http://axgig.com/ima...43051257368.jpg

http://axgig.com/ima...73790596720.jpg

http://axgig.com/ima...16907668966.jpg

http://axgig.com/ima...22846629640.jpg

http://axgig.com/ima...27005729586.jpg

تماشای انلاین و جدیدترین خبرها و عکس ها از فرش قرمز فیلم هابیت:

http://www.redcarpet....com/hobbit.cfm

ویرایش شده در توسط 3DMahdi
حذف عکسهای تکراری

به اشتراک گذاری این پست

لینک به پست
SHIRE

بازیگران فیلم هابیت در نیوزیلند

post-1805-0-86085900-1354013672_thumb.jp

به اشتراک گذاری این پست

لینک به پست
3DMahdi

متن صحبتهای ویدئو پشت صحنه 9:

Radagast: Show me!

PJ: Welcome to the theater at Park Road Post. This is our post-production facility in Wellington and this is where we're spending a huge amount of time at the moment, just working on getting The Hobbit finished. It's due to be completed literally 2 days before the premiere. Hopefully. *chuckles* So we'll give you a look at where we're at with post-production. You're going to see a lot of sleep-deprived people in this blog. Everyone's working around the clock to get the film finished. So everything begins at editorial.

Dan Best, First Assistant Editor: So, here's "The Bunker"; Editorial. I am Dan Best, I am First Assistant Editor on The Hobbit. So next door to us is the cutting room. Jabez and Peter are in there, busy cutting Film 2 at the moment.

PJ: We were shooting this with 150 people on the set, and then here we are sitting here and it just comes down to Jabez and I, two of us. *laughs* The last two men standing get to edit the movie. So it's quite a relaxing and enjoyable process. (to Jabez) And while you're putting that together, I'm going to make another cup of tea. (to camera) When Jabez has something very simple to do...

Jabez Olssen, Editor: *laughs*

PJ:... that doesn't need me around I get the cups and go make a cup of tea and come back and it's all done!

Jabez: Very good.

Unknown: Hey, welcome to Pre-viz, come on in! Christian's just down this way.

Christian Rivers, Previs Supervisor: We're sort of the front-end creative team that Pete uses to design a lot of his shots.

Marion Davey, Previs Production Manager: We are animating the camera and the characters around to form what's kind of like 3D storyboards, almost at a videogame level.

Christian: Typically you do your previz before your shoot. Obviously they've finished principal photography and we're still prevising a few shots. We've just got a shot turned over from Peter. This is what we get from Editorial sometimes. Basically we get a blank card that says something like "CG Wide Shot Goblins slowly move torture machines towards the Great Goblin's platform". And we've got to turn this stuff around pretty quickly. (on phone) This is Christian over here at previz. We just got a shot turned over that we need some torture machines. Cheers, thanks. Yeah, usually they're pretty quick. Here we go...we have from Weta Workshop some torture machine designs. We need to get these modeled pretty quick, guys.

Modeler: It'll only be a minute or two.

Christian: Be a minute? .....Jerry, what do you know?

Jerry Kung, Senior Previz Artist: I'm making a 3D extravaganza. *makes whooshing noises* It wouldn't be a good shot if it didn't have sound effects. *ssssh, aaaaaahhhhh......*

Christian: The models coming through yet?

Modeler: Yeah, here it is.

Christian: Gerry, can we get textures on that?

Gerry (Clevy?): Oh yeah, sure, no problem. Already on it.

Christian: Already on it?

Gerry: Almost done.

Christian: So the thing is, I've got to turn the stuff around pretty quickly 'cause, you know, the film delivers in like 8 weeks. What do you do, Derrick?

Derrick (Auyoung?): *sighs* I just stare at code all day. *sips coffee*

Christian: So Iggy, you got your torture machines. How's the shot going?

Iggy (Pena?): Yeah, sorry it took so long. But I think this is going to work.

Christian: Pretty cool. Yeah, it looks pretty good. We should send it to Pete and see what he says.

PJ (in Editing): It'll be really cool....cool moment. Let's get the...

Eric Saindon, VFX Supervisor: We just got PJ notes. We're off to talk to a few of the supervisors about what we have to do now on a few extra shots.

*walking through Weta Digital Headquarters*: This is the original building that we had on Lord of the Rings. For Hobbit now we've expanded to 8 different buildings.

Kevin: Used to be an insane asylum, right?

Eric: Yes, this used to be an insane asylum. Still, days like this, it feels like it even so. (in car) We're at the 6 1/2 week mark, not much time left to finish this one. We're at Wexford Road now, this is the original production office for Lord of the Rings but now it's the home of all the animators for Hobbit.

Dave Clayton, Animation Supervisor: So the troll sequence, definitely one of the biggest animation challenges. They're speaking, which is something new for trolls.

William the troll: Are there any more of you little fellows hiding where you shouldn't?

Bilbo: No.

Dave C: Because in Rings they were only grunting. Peter shot it live action on the mo-cap stage. *Actors shooting previous scene in mocap suits* Pete liked the action, but wanted to go a little bit bigger on what the stunt guys were doing. So maybe we do a custom mocap shoot for just those bits?

Director on mocap stage: And...action! That felt good, I'm happy with that. OK. Should we move on?

PJ: We've advanced the art of motion capture quite substantially on The Hobbit, including the detail of motion capturing individual hairs of dwarf's beards.

Jance Rubinchik, Beard Mocap Technician: Come on in, welcome to the Department of Internal Beard-Hairs. We're going to tell you a little bit about what we do here. Kev, can we get you to paint, please?

Austin Eddy, Beard Mocap Technician: Having beards on set is rather dangerous.

Jance: Incredibly dangerous, we've lost a lot of good beards.

Austin: That's right, so we've created a virtual beard in the computer, and what that allows us to do...

Jance: Whoa, layman's terms, please.

Austin: Sorry, sorry. We, um...we have a beard in the computer.

Jance: Motivation here - it's dark, it's stormy, and you're in the mountains. Action! Wind! Rain! Lightning bolts! And cut!

Jance: So this looks great, can we go ahead and propagate this...

Austin: Right! So what I can do, is just by pushing this one button here, and voila! You can see that the beard has now been propagated throughout the film.

Jance: It's the power of beard capture technology. Great job everybody...

PJ: I don't think there's anybody working harder at the moment probably than the Weta Digital artists who have got several hundred CGI shots to do in the last few weeks of post production.

Eric Saindon: We have a lot of shots to deliver each week. In fact, the most shots Weta has really ever delivered. (in meeting) Good luck, let's break the record. Have a great week...

Sat, 27th October. Four weeks to go.

Dave Clayton: Well, it's Saturday at Wexford Road, the first thing we have to do each morning is release the animators. So, shall we do that, are we ready? Are they there? *opens door on room full of animators in pajamas* Wake up! *bangs on pan* WAKEY WAKEY! Come on, sleep is for the weak! Sleep is for the weak! Don't even bother getting dressed!

Eric: If people don't have to leave, we're happy for them to stay. We have people that give massages here, we actually do laundry for people, they get 3 meals.

Man cooking: Scrambled eggs....

John Howe: Conceptual artists eat when they can. (at desk) A concept artist's work is never done.

Alan Lee: Especially on a big effects movie like this. We're still conceptualizing after having been here for 3 years.

John Howe: As long as there's still a shot that has an empty spot, whether it's green or whether it needs something in front, you just keep at it. And we're painfully conscious that behind us are considerable teams of people waiting for artwork to do the 3D and the texturing and the lighting and the animation.

Kevin Sherwood, VFX Producer: The big house where we're going now is where we've put in the Goblin Team. That's the Goblinmobile right there, that's Chris White's vehicle.

Eric: It's exactly the same car my grandmother has.

Kevin: It was apparently a reform school, supposedly, people tell me that they see ghosts in here and that there's claw marks down in the basement.

Eric: So come in if you dare.

Chris White, VFX Supervisor: So what Peter was looking for was to create this whole world underground. So we're creating this Goblin Town with all these different structures and light and walkways and fires, and so this is some of the work in progress.

Raqi Sayed, Senior Lighting TD: A lot of what we're doing on this guy is beauty lighting, 'cause we've got to really highlight all of his warts and all that good stuff. He's quite hideous but he has to look beautiful at the same time.

PJ: Here at Park Road Post Production, just down the corridor, we've got Andrew Lesnie, our DP, doing the color timing of the film.

Andrew Lesnie, Director of Photography: Hi. Welcome to the DI. Yesterday we made Chicken Luxor and today we're going to cook up a Pad Thai. DI is short for "Digital Intermediate". This is part of a process which is called color grading. It is like Photoshop for motion pictures. This is the exterior of Bag End. We filmed this shot in Matamata. We didn't have the most ideal weather on the day but the landscape is still very beautiful, so we actually are just working the original material on this one.

Dave Hollingsworth, Supervising Digital Colourist: Essentially what we do is we start with the raw plate and then we're building up basically a layered grade and the result is what you see there.

Andrew: We also have these dueling lasers, that we can do this.

Dave: This bit of grass right there

Andrew:...as distinct from this bit over here.

Andrew: We've got these lights up for the blog, but traditionally we work in a much darker environment. And we actually work in an environment that's in fact even darker than this, that mimics a cinema.

*shot of Bilbo fighting a goblin*

Dave Whitehead, Sound Designer: Ah, hi, you're at Park Road Post, and this is where we're doing the sound for The Hobbit. Let's go and have a look.

Unfinished shot on screen: "Gollum, gollum"

Dave W: We start the day with a dance, that's the first thing we do, in Sound, and we hand it on....Chris! Take the floor!

Christopher Boyes, Re-recording Mixer: Yeah, do the Fader dance!

Dave W: Fader dance, yeah!

Chris B: You can see Dave has cut 16 layers of sounds for this goblin. And he's done such a cool job, that....we'll see what else I can do to it, which is fun and challenging.

David Farmer, Sound Designer: I think a lot of people don't understand about how a film gets made and how many people it actually takes to piece a soundtrack together. We have dialogue, we have music, and in sound effects alone we break into several categories. Standard sound effects: swords, body falls, doors, things like that. We have Ambiences, which is like some wind, we have some crowd sounds, things like that.

Chris Ward, Supervising Sound Editor: What we're doing here today is just put a little "friends and family and all the other departments" call to come down and be panicked villagers for Dale, for when it gets desolated by Smaug. That's how we rock it in Sound Post here!

Dave W: And here, Matt's cutting the crowds, and all that sort of stuff. We're on our way...*yelling coming from behind all the doors* feels like a scene from The Shining down this hallway. I really wish I had a tricycle. Foley. Ah, they've got the best sounding door.

Brent Bruce, Supervising Sound Editor: Foley's a specific part of the soundtrack which relates to humans. Anything associated with what they touch, how they move, it is recorded by these guys.

John Simpson, Foley Artist: You get to bash stuff, break stuff, drag it, stretch it, bend it.

Craig Tomlinson, Supervising Foley Editor: What makes a great Foley track is often the interpretation of the sound rather than the literal sound itself.

John S: Goblin claws...it's just banjo picks. It makes it very awkward when you go to the toilet in the middle too.

Meanwhile, 18,331 miles away - Abbey Road Studios, London

Peter Cobbin, Senior Recording Engineer: Welcome to Abbey Road, Studio One. This is the place where we make all these fabulous soundtracks, including The Hobbit. And that's what we're doing today. We're back in the studio for a "record day". Full orchestra today.

Karen Elliot, Music Supervisor: There'll be 93 people in their various sections. This is Howard's conductor's podium, so this is where he stands and directs the orchestra from.

Peter C: Abbey Road is legendary with its microphone collection. So here's one that John Lennon sang into when he was a recording artist at the studio. I've never had a shot with one...here, how's it look? Can you get that?

Karen: The musicians will see the music for the first time. They don't rehearse it or anything like that, they just turn up, the sheet music is in front of them and they play.

Woman carrying conductor's score: This is rather important, to make sure these get onto the podium.

Peter C: Here's the control room. It's a real adrenaline rush, to be looking out at the orchestra, that we're kind of in control of this fabulous sound. (orchestra plays) Great, we're happy with that. Let's take a break.

Wellington

Dave W: Theater Two. This is the final mix room, this is where it all comes together.

Voice of Great Goblin: "Well, look who it is!"

Christopher Boyes: We all arrive with tons and tons of sounds, the in the final mix we have to figure out what sound makes sense and what sound doesn't.

Michael Semanick, Re-recording Mixer: You could put a horse vocal on the shot to let us know we're there.

Christopher B: But at the end of the day, hopefully we've got clarity and we are telling the story. And I have to say, it's really fun.

Michael: We've got another 3 weeks - and then another couple films so the journey's long from over, it's just really starting.

PJ: So, that's what's happening at the moment. The premiere is very, very close. But fortunately, people are staying calm, they're staying incredibly disciplined, focusing on their work, we are blessed to have such a sane, sensible team. So there we have it! Gives you a taste of where we are at the moment, but we will catch up with you very very soon and invite you to come along and have a look at our experience at the premieres.

See you at the premiere

هر کس حال داشت ترجمه کنه!

به اشتراک گذاری این پست

لینک به پست
هیرلوین

اینو از کجا آوردی؟

نسخه srt شو اگه داری بزار

به اشتراک گذاری این پست

لینک به پست
رضا

اقا اینا شب ها هم تو محل کارشون میخوابن.یاد زمانی افتادم که کنکور داشتم.خواب الود...خسته...ناامید...

به اشتراک گذاری این پست

لینک به پست
3DMahdi

اینو از کجا آوردی؟

نسخه srt شو اگه داری بزار

یکی توی فروم theonering گذاشته بود. srt ندارم.

به اشتراک گذاری این پست

لینک به پست
Legolas Greenleaf

بچه ها کلیپ ورود عوامل فیلم به نیوزلند رو لطفا" یه نفر با IDM از لینک زیر دانلود کنه و آپلود کنه و لینک بده واسه دوستانی که نمی تونن ببینن.11 مگابایته فقط ولی من سرعتم پایینه وگرنه میذاشتم.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/film/8003418/Actors-arrive-aboard-Hobbit-plane

به اشتراک گذاری این پست

لینک به پست
SHIRE

پوستر جدید فیلم هابیت ( البته فکر کنم ژاپنی باشه )

post-1805-0-07230000-1354029539_thumb.jp

به اشتراک گذاری این پست

لینک به پست
3DMahdi

بچه ها کلیپ ورود عوامل فیلم به نیوزلند رو لطفا" یه نفر با IDM از لینک زیر دانلود کنه و آپلود کنه و لینک بده واسه دوستانی که نمی تونن ببینن.11 مگابایته فقط ولی من سرعتم پایینه وگرنه میذاشتم.

http://www.stuff.co....rd-Hobbit-plane

خبرش رو هم گذاشتم. لینک دانلودش هم اینه:

http://file2.stuff.co.nz/1353981247/082/8004082.mp4

به اشتراک گذاری این پست

لینک به پست
SHIRE

عکسهایی از ورود عوامل فیلم هابیت به نیوزیلند

post-1805-0-17498200-1354033517_thumb.jp

post-1805-0-84119500-1354033535_thumb.jp

post-1805-0-81483800-1354033576_thumb.jp

به اشتراک گذاری این پست

لینک به پست
مهمان

حالا اكران هابيت توی آمريكا (يا نيوزلند؟) چه ربطی به ما داره؟ يعنی وقتی هابيت توی آمريكا اكران شد، توی اينترنت برای دانلود قرار می گيره؟

غير از اين بايد صبر كنيم تا توی ايران بياد. يعنی روزشمار فيلم هابيت برای ما ايرانی ها بی فايده است.

به اشتراک گذاری این پست

لینک به پست
The Witch-King

حالا اكران هابيت توی آمريكا (يا نيوزلند؟) چه ربطی به ما داره؟ يعنی وقتی هابيت توی آمريكا اكران شد، توی اينترنت برای دانلود قرار می گيره؟

غير از اين بايد صبر كنيم تا توی ايران بياد. يعنی روزشمار فيلم هابيت برای ما ايرانی ها بی فايده است.

البته در زمان اکران هابیت, فیلم با کیفیت پرده ای TS توی اینترنت برای دانلود قرار میگیره اما هیچ وقت تماشای فیلم با کیفیت پایین لذت واقعی فیلم رو منتقل نمیکنه.

ویرایش شده در توسط Assassin Creed

به اشتراک گذاری این پست

لینک به پست
baggins

40 ثـــــــانیه :)

قسمتی از فیلم هابیت که گفتگو بیلبو و گندالف ـه رو برای دانلود تو نت قرار گرفته. {اصلا وقت ندارم بگیرمش :ymapplause:}

http://themoviebox.net/2079

به اشتراک گذاری این پست

لینک به پست
3DMahdi

40 ثـــــــانیه :)

قسمتی از فیلم هابیت که گفتگو بیلبو و گندالف ـه رو برای دانلود تو نت قرار گرفته. {اصلا وقت ندارم بگیرمش :ymapplause:}

http://themoviebox.net/2079

قرار بود امشب توی یک برنامه تلویزیونی قسمت جدیدی از فیلم نمایش داده بشه. این مال همون برنامه است. خبرش رو گذاشتم. میتونید آنلاین ببینید. اما آپارات کیفیت ویدئو رو کاهش میده. لینک یوتیوبش اینه:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgGL0F9r4XM
[/CODE] اینو توی این سایت بزنید و با هر کیفیتی که خواستید دانلود کنید:
[CODE]http://cyber-tube.ir/

به اشتراک گذاری این پست

لینک به پست
SHIRE

فرش قرمز فیلم هابیت در نیوزیلند

post-1805-0-28077300-1354089612_thumb.jp

post-1805-0-75102100-1354089621_thumb.jp

post-1805-0-43616400-1354089631_thumb.jp

post-1805-0-51326700-1354089640_thumb.jp

post-1805-0-50659200-1354089653_thumb.jp

post-1805-0-12494700-1354089664_thumb.jp

post-1805-0-80408100-1354089673_thumb.jp

post-1805-0-62917200-1354089685_thumb.jp

به اشتراک گذاری این پست

لینک به پست
Legolas

مگه قرار نبود فرش قرمز نیوزیلند امروز عصر به وقت تهران باشه؟

به اشتراک گذاری این پست

لینک به پست
SHIRE

نه فکر کنم 6:30 صبح روز چهارشنبه اجرا شد.

به اشتراک گذاری این پست

لینک به پست
3DMahdi

مراسم افتتاحیه ساعت 6:20 صبح به وقت تهران شروع شد. برنامه از این قرار بوده:

6:20 صبح: شروع و خوش آمد گویی

6:30: اجرای آهنگ "ترانه تنها کوه" توسط نیل فین

7: فرش قرمز و مصاحبه ها

9: سخنرانی های رسمی

9:30: پایان

به اشتراک گذاری این پست

لینک به پست
مونت آو سائرون

اینا چرا انیمیشینی اند؟! صورت سارومان مثل بازی های کامپیوتری میمونه...

به اشتراک گذاری این پست

لینک به پست
مهمان
این موضوع از هم اکنون بسته می گردد.

• جدید...